Monday, December 7, 2009

Nostalgic G's Collection: Pt. 2 - Sci-Fi & DC Superheroes

On my previous collection post I went over my current Star Trek display. Now it's time to take a look at my displays for various other Sci-Fi collectibles as well as DC Superheroes. As I mentioned last time I don't have room to display everything so this is only what I have up right now. In the coming months I will change up the display and update these posts.

ALIEN / PREDATOR
























STARGATE






'











MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

























DC SUPER HEROES































Stay tuned for Pt. 3 featuring Star Wars, Pt. 4 featuring Marvel Super Heroes, Rocky, and Ninja Turtles, Pt. 5 featuring Indiana Jones, Pt. 6 featuring G.I.Joe plus much more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails