Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nostalgic G's Collection: Pt. 1 - Star Trek...



I recently got started organizing my boxes, storage bins, and closets full of Trek stuff.
I have one room dedicated to the collection right now, but its kind of small. Since I don't have a lot of space to display the entire collection I'm going to start rotating it every few months. Let's take a look at the current set up featuring new movie stuff, classics from Playmates 90s toy line, and some of the awesome Art Asylum offerings.






















































































Stay tuned for Pt. 2 coming soon featuring more action figures, the 12 inch figs, dioramas, playsets, books, movies, and even some Borg bubble bath...

1 comment:

www.Stebos-Offers.co.uk said...

fantastic collection...if you want more go here: www.star-trek-toys.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails