Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A major award?



I have to start off by saying how much I love blogging and the entire Geek blogs community. I really wish I had more time to post articles more often. Blogging offers us a chance to share our memories and our creativity with others who have many things in common with us. I'm really glad I started doing this and I'm specially glad I've gotten to interact with so many cool people thanks to this blog. Today I was very excited to discover I have received an award from our good friend Chunky B over at the eclectorama. I want to thank him for this recognition and for letting me be a a part of the 2009 Spockcation. Soon I will be passing on the award to some of my other favorite blogs so stay tuned for that. Your blog might be a winner!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails